1) Results may vary from person per person. This will depend on factors such as:
- Your commitment to training
- Your commitment to your diet and nutrition plan
- Your training history and experience level
- Your own genetic potential
2) Any and all Results Guarantees made by Character Strength & Conditioning are subject to the following requirements that the client:
- Attended all required training sessions
- Followed their programme as prescribed (meaning no missed sessions as well as no additional unplanned sessions that may impact recovery)
- Updated weight difficulty column of your programme each week
- Provide weekly feedback on Fatigue Levels
- Maintained a nutrition log that allows for adequate tracking of calories and macronutrients (for example tracking through MyFitnessPal)
Failure to meet these requirements will invalidate any and all guarantees and this is fully explained during client onboarding
3) In training with Character Strength & Conditioning you promise to disclose any relevant medical conditions that may impact the safety or effectiveness of your training.
Character Strength & Conditioning does not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
Your data is not shared with any third parties
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
WHERE YOUR DATA IS SENT
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
5) Cancellation Policy
If attending 1:1 in-person sessions we require 12 hours notice of any cancellation. Failure to provide notice will result in the client being charged for the session.
Training purchases and product/programme purchases are non-refundable
Character Strength & Conditioning reserves the right to re-imburse or refund clients on compassionate grounds, however this is not a client right, and will only be assessed on a case by case basis under exceptional circumstances.
6) Contact Details
Character Strength & Conditioning
130 Church Road
“I have endeavoured to make the rules as simple as possible, and as we progress through our training I will do my best to always be available for contact should you have any questions or concerns. Character Strength & Conditioning is a small business built on trust (and hard work) and I look forward to training with you in the future.”
Alex – Head Coach at Character Strength